Thanksgiving Week Specials

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By the way, it speaks volumes about a company that people are willing to spend this kind of time to create a support community. It's one of the reasons I chose the Excursion for my son.

There will be a rewrite of that. Did you see the awesome rewrite of the regulator servicing manual by @rsingler?
With input by @wetb4igetinthewater! The new manual is awesome. I just made a printed version and did enlargements of the 1st/2nd stage exploded diagrams. They look amazing.

Here's my 2 psi on BF deals. A Deep6 Expedition 1st/2nd costs $500 (regular price). A Scubapro Mk 25/G260 is 1k. So for half the price, you can get a reg that is equal in performance (honesty, I like the way the deep6 feels/breathes even better) and from a company with much better service. Seems like a black friday deal everyday.

Here's my 2 psi on BF deals. A Deep6 Expedition 1st/2nd costs $500 (regular price). A Scubapro Mk 25/G260 is 1k. So for half the price, you can get a reg that is equal in performance (honesty, I like the way the deep6 feels/breathes even better) and from a company with much better service. Seems like a black friday deal everyday.
Oh boy, stepping away from this thread as you just insulted someone's mother.

Now, that’s no fair to the rest of us.
Not everyone! I can loop you in. Anyone else, just DM me and I'll invite you to the conversation.

@tbone1004 All Excursion dive computers will ship with new Tech Lite firmware beginning Friday. I am going to try to prep an android APK for current owners and post to the website - but it will come with some notices (new log format - will delete all old logs, etc). Also no iOS app yet, because of security restrictions.
I just received my deep 6 from the company and it doesn't appear to have any tech features (I ordered after that Friday). firmware sw = d01-5c, hw = gb-004

can you provide instructions on how we can get the tech upgrade (can't find any documentation on the site). Thx.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom