Thanksgiving plans are made!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm going to Grand Cayman for a week over Thanksgiving. What do people know about the Sunset House on the board?

All I know is that I plan to max out on the free diving after the boat pulls in and laugh mentally at the people up where I live bundling up in winter coats.

My group stayed at Sunset House 10 months ago.

There might be people on the board that were there, more recently then this..but, for now, maybe I can help.

What would you like to know?

Awwhhh Thanks Brian, that is so sweet. I had no idea! You kept it a surprise from me for so long...and now I am so excited to be going also! Thanks buddy! :winky2:

scuba_jenny:
Awwhhh Thanks Brian, that is so sweet. I had no idea! You kept it a surprise from me for so long...and now I am so excited to be going also! Thanks buddy! :winky2:

... to how smooth of an operation they run. Our dive shop ad made them look top notch, but we all know how that goes.

Hey Jenny, I would be glad have you there. Seriously, you rate among my top dive buddies. I'm sure that we could work something out as I still need a dive buddy. :wink2:

Actually, this will have to wait. Tells you where my preferences are, I cancelled the trip to get another week of wreck diving in up north. So no salt water for my gear this year! My employer only gives me so much vacation after all. Maybe I will actually see snow on this Thanksgiving?:wink:

Back
Top Bottom