Thanks to all of you for 13 wonderful years!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Tomorrow is the official day! It's Blue XT~Sea's 13th birthday! I have a Teenager now!! It would not have happened without the support, encouragement, and yes cheerleading (haha) from so many of you! This year is a rebirth of sorts for us - new engines, fresh new renovations to the boat, I am present/engaged and excited about the business and diving AND we will be launching our new website tomorrow as well! My restaurant list is BACK as well as an island guide that will expand and change!

Those of you who are on the island are welcome to join us tomorrow night for our birthday celebration and website launch! Please let me know by 7pm tonight if you will join us so I can provide a final headcount to Kondesa! You can PM me here or email to info@bluextseadiving.com

Thank you all again for your support these last 13 years!

Party Invitation.jpg

Happy Birthday, BlueXTSea and congratulations, Christi! I wish I could be there for the celebration!

Congrats! Best of luck in the future.

Well how about that. Congratulations & say hi to Pedro from me.

Larry

One of these days we will break out of the Aldora cocoon. When we do you are first on the list. [emoji2]

congratulation and Happy Birthday, BlueXTSea ....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom