Thanks Scuba-do Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Recneps

Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I went diving today with Scuba-do out of key largo. After returning to the marina and taking care of the gear we went to Hobos for a burger. While heading back to the hotel i realized a major brainfart. I left my GoPro in the camera bucket on the boat. Went to the marina but the boat was already out for the afternoon dives. Called the shop and THEY HAD MY CAMERA. DMs Megan and Jack had turned it in. Not sure if Scuba do monitors this board but if they do or if any locals know Megan or Jack, please pass along a huge thank you. I left a few $ in the shop for you as a thank you. Have a drink on me.

Scuba-do. Honest folks.

Thanks.

Spencer from CT.

...I left my GoPro in the camera bucket on the boat.

Excellent post to thank them!

On a side note, most cameras get lost/dropped underwater. Stop at your local big box Pet Store and they usually have small little pet tag engraving vending machines for about $4. Put the 1st line REWARD, 2nd line your SB screen name(google searchable) and 3rd line your cell or email. Clear coat it with the wife's nail polish and attach with a ziptie or superglue it on. Most people are honest and will return it, especially divers. It's considered good dive karma and you will be rewarded with a dolphin sighting on your very next dive, trust me.

I already keep the dog tag on my regulator and will be putting one on my GoPro very soon. It is a very popular camera.

Scuba-Do is great, wholeheartedly agree!

BTW, they took us to the "deep Molasses" (an 80' or so area south of Benwood) - so I finally got to check it out. I expected more, to be honest - but it was still a very cool place to visit, something to do again another time.

Megan and Jack are great.

PS take a glance at the Tilos gear catalog or their new website and you'll see them modeling, splashing in the Tilos gear.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Mselenaous, dove with you guys on Tues and Weds (with Rob and Fred) and had a great time. Can't wait to be back. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom