THANKS SB for the April Fool's Day Avatar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too bad you lost your "dead weather rodent headgear" av, Sam.

:rofl3:

It had to go any way when spring arrives but freaking spring has NOT arrived. It's snowing in NYC today.

but freaking spring has NOT arrived. It's snowing in NYC today.
We have a slightly different problem.. :rofl3:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 30
We have a slightly different problem.. :rofl3:

:crying:

Today’s Forecast:
Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Snow may mix in early. High 47F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight’s Forecast:
A shower or two around the area early, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 36F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

So I see SB is mucking with everyone's avatar for April Fool's Day. :rofl3::rofl3:

Very cute!

Was going to post this in site support but y'all blocked me from site support.

Are you confusing me with a certain attention seeking member? :popcorn:

Wouldn't that make my life more enjoyable if a certain someone couldn't post in site support.

Wouldn't that make my life more enjoyable if a certain someone couldn't post in site support.

Might be, but since you haven't blocked me from posting......

:rofl3:

LOVE April Fool's Day! Great trick.
Thanks for playing...

Thanks? No thanks! My avatar kept changing throughout the session causing me to have an extreme identity crisis leading to an unscheduled visit with my shrink making it a pretty costly day for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom