Thanks, Now here are my some pictures, Mexico (Jun 16th)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El_Scubador

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
These pictures were taken at a dive site called Tortugas off the coast of Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. I posted the picture on the right because the coral formation looks kind of like a certain finger on the hand!

Attachments

• IMG_0190.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Welcome to ScubaBoard!

to post pictures you can either include them as attachments, just look toward the bottom of the create/reply to thread dialog for manage attachments.

If you want to show them in your post as images you need to know the image web address (ie. http://images.mypics.net/bill1.jpg) and embrace it in image tags
 ADDRESS

hope that helps.

they don't call him fastmarc for nothing, he beat me to it, and with a better reply :( :wink:

That turtle shot is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

How was the reef diving in the Playa del Carmen area? I am going there in 2 weeks. I was planning on diving in Cozumel. I've been to Cozumel couple of times before and enjoyed it. I'm trying to find out if the reef diving in Playa is good, or maybe I should ride the ferry over to Cozumel and dive.

Anyone dove at both Cozumel and Playa del Carmen that could compare the sites? I have logged 48 dives in the Caribbean and Hawaii.

Thanks,

Gregg Boone
Fort Worth, Texas

Back
Top Bottom