Thanks Lynne

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just hate it to get sentimemental in here.

But this again proves we ARE one big happy family.:D

Don't you just LOVE :sblogo: I do.:D

And how about that dive.:D

Just to pick a date,our diveteam is doing a newyearsdive 1st sunday in 2009(weather depending)

Well, I'm thrilled that Rob is active here again, and I've been happy to see Doc popping in from time to time. Now if I could only get UP active on the boards, it would be a Merry Christmas indeed!

i certainly agree, Lynne has been very helpful to me pointing me toward a good OW education and answering questions for me not to mention if I see she started a post, or is the most recent poster I B-line to read it knowing I will learn from her.

You rock Lynne, thanks. I am lucky to also live nearby you and I look forward to doing some diving when I can get back in the water.

Rob,
Glad to see you here again...
Your input is a great contribution to this board.
Kirsten

When I first came on SB, there were a number of people who immediately struck me as worth listening to.

Funny, because one of the first people that I noticed as being worth listening to was you....

I have learned a lot from you and others who are always willing to share good info and not jump down peoples throats for asking questions...

Thanks
Phil

Rob
Let me say this in the most simple way.
Good to see you back. I missed you.
:D

Mania

I didn't even see this thread the first time!

Happy New Year or Merry Christmas, or just a plain old welcome back (again).

Glad to hear your health issues are resolved and I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future :)

Rachel

Thanks, Rachel

I'm glad to be back and I'm glad to see that so many of my favorite people are still around, ya know? :wink:

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom