Thanks for a great weekend in SD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mazeingerz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Thanks to BC for a great SD weekend. It was great diving with Steve, Gerald, David and Aly. I apologize for not being able to get the chance to talk to everyone in such a large group. For anyone not familiar with me, I've been the one bringing the mac salad since the Vets picnic. Again, thanks to everyone responsible for the great event.

Gerry

Thanks to BC for a great SD weekend. It was great diving with Steve, Gerald, David and Aly. I apologize for not being able to get the chance to talk to everyone in such a large group. For anyone not familiar with me, I've been the one bringing the mac salad since the Vets picnic. Again, thanks to everyone responsible for the great event.

Gerry

Are you the one that dives with the vets?

Haven't done dives with them. I just got certified in May and been diving at Vets quite often. Only 15 minutes away by side streets.

Ah, I c. I remember someone saying "I brought the potato salad" or something in SD.

Back
Top Bottom