Thanks Debraw

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sorry our stay was so short but I wanted to thank you for the great deal on teh wetsuit. I hope to see you very soon again. Now off to the hospital to find out how many stiches Nick is going to need I got $20 on it being aournd 15. LOL I am sick

Thanks again

Luke

Man it made me feel so good you were willing to drive so far to come over to the shop. I really do appreciate it! Sorry to hear about the kid. I was amazed you and Firegoddess kept your cool the whole time. Funny thing about teenagers they are so independent at times but then revert back to the kids you once knew when they need your help in the worst way. Anyway, you should stay toasty warm in that suit! I told Firegoddess that we would cut her a great deal to get her certified this summer if she can find the time. I felt really bad for her after all her attempts last summer. See you soon and thanks again!

We are home from the hospital nine stitches around his thumb. The doc could have have easliy doubled it but he wanted the wound to be able to seep out. He could nto done it any better if he tried no nevre or ligament damage so we dodge a bullet there. The cut goes from the bottom of his thumb all the way around to the top of it. There is only about an inch of skin on the outside of his thumb that is not cut.

As for heading over that way that would not ahve been a problem if they did not have 360 shut down to 1 lane. We did make it back form your shop to Allen in under 30 mintues so I imagine I will get a letter or two form some local police agencies. LOL Well he is hungry and I am off to go get dinner. Thank you again for the great deal on the suit.

Imagine what it's like when 360 is shut down to one lane during rush hour... :icon_roll

It took me two hours to get there and under 30 minutes to get home I fully admit I was close to or over 100mph most of the way home but there is still something very very wrong with that time differental. In the long run it will be worth it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom