Thanks Crabs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert and Erika,
You guys are really lucky to have each other to share the dive experience with. The Beach Crabs are a great bunch of people and welcomed me with open arms when I just got out of OW and had nobody to dive with. Through Rick Parizo and the Beach Crabs, I've directly or indirectly made a whole bunch of friends and met so many great people in the dive community.

Hope to be down there soon and find a weekend to dive with you all and Erika I CAN TYPR 5 WODRS PER MIN I just cant speil, Robert and love u Airhead

Why thanks love ya to. Your comming up in this world with how fast you can type :) and i know ya cant spell thats where i get it from :rofl3:

Hey, who needs to know how to spell ? It's totally overrated ! Just as long as you know what you are talking about, and that you dive. On a serious note, everybody on this forum, (especially you Beach Crabs) seems like a good bunch of people, maybe I could meet up sometime and do a dive or three with you guys. Good diving to all.

Sure your welcome any time to dive with us. :) just name a date and time. I know we are diving tomarow night at leo. its a little far for you to drive though but on the weekends ya never know. i know cody likes doing dives a little farther south.

Thanks erika ! Wednesday and Thursday evenings are no good for me right now as my softball season just got started two weeks ago. Weekends are pretty open for me and I do not mind doing a little driving to get wet. I will keep watching on here for upcoming dives and I will post any dives that I will be doing.Thanks, again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom