Thanks Crabs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robert58

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Thanks to all of the crabs diving with daughetr Erika it's nice to know she's in capable hands. If ever in Washington lookme up would love to share dive spots with up here and spical thanks to Cody had a great night dive, Thanks Robert
If you read this more then once sorry still learning this message thing :D

Yep..... Dad dont know how to use site verry well.... Daughter teach him :D

Very funny! My daughter is twelve and is constantly showing me how to work this computer. She is especially impressed with my chicken pecking style of typing! Hey, I'm almost up to three words per minute!!! Damn, I'm lame.

:rofl3: I think my daddy chicken pecks too if i rember right. Hey 3 words per min thats pretty good. :) its sad us kids are having to show our parents how to do things on the computer.

You would'nt be making of us now, would you?! I may not be very computer literate, but I am a very able bodied scuba diver( amazing for an old man of 38). I think it's awesome that you and your dad are both divers. I am patiently waiting for the day to come when my daughter tells me that she wants to get certified. She is currently my snorkle buddy.

Its fun to dive together. And im not making fun of you guys. 38 thats younger then my dad

Very cool that you two can share diving time together. I was joking about you making fun of us. It is pretty funny that I am so lame with a computer. Anyway, have a safe and fun dive wherever you dive this weekend.

I will the weather is looking good for this weekend. and i know you where joking about me making fun of ya guys :)

Robert, it was fun diving with you both. it is unlikely my parents from colorado will be diving anytime soon so you two are lucky. Next time I am in washington I will bring some thick woolies and the drysuit...

Robert,

I think it's safe to say that the Beach Crabs take care of each other. Even us older folks (Hmmm, I'm older than beachlover and way way older than Cody... :wink: ).

Erika adds a lot of youthful energy to the dives I have seen here at.

I'm hoping my daughter wants to be my dive buddy in the near future too.

Maybe someday we'll all get to dive together.

Kevin

Back
Top Bottom