Thanks Beaver Divers For Great ScubaPro Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oldbear

Teaching Neutral Diving
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Casey and the Gang at Beaver Divers in Eagle-Vail (near Beaver Creek) Colorado for a great deal on 2ea MK25 DIN/S600 1st /2nd Stage Regulators and a third MK25 Yoke 1st Stage. Casey gave me the MK25 DINs/S600 for $399 each. This was about $50-$350 less than anywhere else I have been able to find on the internet. The third Yoke 1st stage Casey let me have it for $189.

MK25-S600.jpg

Casey offered to mail the regulators to me, but since I had business in the region I opted to pick them up myself. When I arrive at Beaver Divers they had both the MK25 DIN/S600 connected to air tanks and ready for my inspection. They also registered my warranty information for me; I have never had a dealer do this for me.

It is now time to retire my Sherwood SR1 and get it strictly for an emergency Rec Dive regulator.

If you are looking for a great ScubaPro Regulator deal I highly suggest you contact Casey at Beaver Divers or PM Casey directly.

View Profile: beaverdivers - ScubaBoard - Scuba Diving Forum - Diving Social Network

Beaver Divers

Thanks again for the great purchase and friendly customer service.:yeahbaby:

~Oldbear~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom