Thanks a Ton!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

irishsquid

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Tobin,
First; let me wish you a belated Happy Birthday. I happened to celebrate my B-Day on Feb. 12 also! Well I finally got my regs back, so I was able to try out my new rig from you (SS bp/30lb single wing, hog harness). Let me tell you; it was damn refreshing. Talk about a new feeling and excitement diving. I'm still a newb who stays stoked, and this rig just elevated that feeling. I appreciated your phone call and the time you took in helping me determine the right setup. That was definitely something I haven't experienced before. I let my buddy try it out and he will be saving to purchase a rig for himself. I did have one small, minor disappointment: When I finished my dive, this absolutely phenomenal setup didn't pour me a nice cold after dive beer, but I guess I can live with that!
:D

Dss > *

:wink:

Hey Tobin,
First; let me wish you a belated Happy Birthday. I happened to celebrate my B-Day on Feb. 12 also!

All the best are born in February. (I have two daughters born this month too!)

Well I finally got my regs back, so I was able to try out my new rig from you (SS bp/30lb single wing, hog harness). Let me tell you; it was damn refreshing. Talk about a new feeling and excitement diving. I'm still a newb who stays stoked, and this rig just elevated that feeling. I appreciated your phone call and the time you took in helping me determine the right setup. That was definitely something I haven't experienced before. I let my buddy try it out and he will be saving to purchase a rig for himself. I did have one small, minor disappointment: When I finished my dive, this absolutely phenomenal setup didn't pour me a nice cold after dive beer, but I guess I can live with that!
:D

Sorry 'bout the auto beer dispenser :wink: Glad to hear the rig is meeting your needs, and thank you for taking the time to let me know.

Tobin

Tobin, when will the auto beer dispenser be working 100%? I am also available for beta testing on this rig if you need a monkey.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom