Thank you to those Swampers on the Flower Gardens trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I got an email from Steve Fath, asking to meet me at the Twins because he had something for me. After several emails....

"What is it?"

"Something the gang from the Flower Garden trip sent you."

"Wow...What is it?"

"It's a surprize, I'll give it to you at the lake."

Now folks, that's just plain mean. So after pestering him all day then finally telling him I wasn't going to the lake because of the rain (yes, I'm a weather wussie) he finally told me.

You guys are full of surprizes! Thanks so much for the $50 and the Sea Searcher II cap. It was totally unexpected and really unnecessary. But I do thank you very, very much. =-x

Sorry, I'm a little late on the reply here (you would not believe just how screwy life has been lately :arrow: ).

Dee, that really was the least we could do. We all truly appreciate all the hard work and effort to put together a spectacular trip that you didn't even go out on!

Personally I'm thinking we need to nominate you for the position of TSDT travel planner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom