Thank you Scuba Toys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rookie_J

Reaction score
2 weeks ago, during a dive, my octo started free flowing slightly (well depending on the angle, most of the time was slight). I called the guys at scuba toys and was told it probably needed adjustment, send it to them and they'll repair it and send it back the same day. the following day i sent it 'next day mail'.

a week went by and i called to verify that all went ok and it was on it's way back to me (was diving that weekend). they ran a quick check and realized my octo was nowhere to be found. i was a bit worried, but was soon met with a statement i have not often heard, "don't worry, we'll send you a new one. it will be shipped out today". were they kidding me? nothing is that easy.

yesterday, i recieved a brand new Octo.

thank you to Larry and his crew... well done.

Agreed. When you buy don't forget to mention your a member here, additional 10% off!! Just bought a wrist computer for my chick, it was on sale plus another 10% for being a member. My wallet loved it....somewhat, so did my wife.

Doug

ScubaToys to the rescue again!!!

I got another shippment yesterday. Larry is a really quick to ship out the order.

I can't be happier.....

What did you buy now Hoosier??? You are going to need a bigger SUV the rate you are going.

Always good to hear about great service no matter where it comes from. I have been tied up for several weeks in the past over a lost item. I got the replacement but it took a while.

OK I have to ask. Why did you buy a float for night diving in the midwest?

crpntr133:
OK I have to ask. Why did you buy a float for night diving in the midwest?
So the Fisherman at night don't run you over? Just a guess.

Matt

Corigan, You have a right answer.

crpntr133, I found out one good lake that is manily used for the boating and fishing. I had a chance to do a night dive over there. I realized that a float marker is must-have item for that lake's environment. Of course, we can dive together over there.

Back
Top Bottom