Thank You Dee !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texass

Reaction score
Basic trip report: It was GREAT!!!

No whaleshark - I'm beginning to believe they're related to unicorns - but we did get a visit from a 12' Manta Ray. Very friendly and glad to give everyone a close encounter.

The seas started out at about 2' swells - the entry ladder was much easier to gauge than on my last trip with less than a 3' arc. There was about a half knot of current on the 1st dive which got calmer with each successive dive. By the time we hit Stetson I was doing my safety stop away from the moore line and you'd need a micrometer to measure the waves.

I'm sure someone will fill in the details soon. I just wanted to say THANKS for putting it all together for us.

I love it when a trip comes together and works as planned!

I can promise that Whale Sharks exist....you usually see them swimming right behind the Unicorns! Glad you got to see the Manta's, though.

Can't wait for your photos!

Dee....

Can you grab a calendar and then call the SeaSearcher and see if we can't go ahead and pre-book next year's trip at either the coral spawning weekend or this same weekend as this round.

Thanks a bunch for taking care of getting it all setup. Hopefully we will see you both on board next year!

--Mike

Dee, you did a great job setting up this terrific trip! Thanks for all your hard work.

It was good to meet you face to face after two years of email back and forth. BTW, I got many compliments on my new Dee-Rags, and my scalp didn't get sunburned.

Looking forward to the next one!

Rob

TexasMike once bubbled...
Dee....

Can you grab a calendar and then call the SeaSearcher and see if we can't go ahead and pre-book next year's trip at either the coral spawning weekend or this same weekend as this round.

Thanks a bunch for taking care of getting it all setup. Hopefully we will see you both on board next year!

--Mike

Harold makes up his yearly schedule in January. If enough folks want to go again, I'll let him know we want another trip.

OK everyone....if you're interested in going again next year, let me know!

I'm definately interested in another trip. 4 or 5 others on the trip were also talking about making this an annual event.

I'd like to do the DM slot again, especially if it's the same group, basically. They don't need any help or supervision, it's a dream deal.

Dave

As long as it is after the last week in July. I have the bar exam next year to contend with.

Thanks for the great trip Dee. They were great.

Regardless of what Daves says, he helped us out plenty...with gear questions, cave questions, neonatal phsyc questions, etc.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom