Thank Scott and Zeagle for the 1 hour service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I don't feel as bad now. I didn't pay for my shirt but I did take care of Scott in trade. Ask him about his catfish shirt some day. :D

That Muck Diver shirt is a personal favorite...and it attracts all the ladies... :rofl3:

We are actually working on a new online store. We will NOT be selling any dive gear there, but it will give the public the ability to purchase Zeagle t-shirts, golf shirts, long sleeve tees, hats, and maybe even watches and other stuff...

Stay tuned...

And yes, I have been known to send out a t-shirt or two to people who send me cool shirts....I can wear an XL, but prefer the loose fit of a XXL, when possible... :wink:

That Muck Diver shirt is a personal favorite...and it attracts all the ladies... :rofl3:

We are actually working on a new online store. We will NOT be selling any dive gear there, but it will give the public the ability to purchase Zeagle t-shirts, golf shirts, long sleeve tees, hats, and maybe even watches and other stuff...

Stay tuned...

And yes, I have been known to send out a t-shirt or two to people who send me cool shirts....I can wear an XL, but prefer the loose fit of a XXL, when possible... :wink:

:multi:

very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will it be in time for christmas???

Well Aussie shirts are a bit larger than ours, bet an Xl would fit nicely:D

Whadaya think Almitywife?????

Stay tuned...

I need a can huggy!!

Um....you better find a wife or something for that, dude...

:D:D:D

Or a night out on the town!! Depends upon which can you are talking about. Beer can, the toilet, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom