Thank Scott and Zeagle for the 1 hour service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doubles

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Once again another great reason to be diving Zeagle gear!!!

In another thread in this forum I mentioned that I had moved the bladder from my Ranger BC over to my Zeagle BP as I am heading down to Australia for some live-aboard diving and discovered that the tri-bar configuration on this bladder needed some attention.

Scott had me bring the bladder in today and an hour later I had the Bladder back with the tri-bar's all fixed and new, some additional repair work on the fabric where the dumps all connect and an extra set of tri-bar's added to the bladder just in case I need to make some additional adjustments in the way the bladder fits on the BP!

WOW that is customer service at it's finest.

Of course it helps to live within an hours drive of the Zeagle Facility too:D

Cheers

Steve

Oh man!! He lives that close to Zeagle AND he is going to Australia. Scott, smack him for me please.

:lol:

im guess that all the Zeagle people get some sort of induction when they sign up because even down here our Zeagle guy is super helpful and friendly and goes out of his way to help!

great news Steve!

Scott when we get back we will lug all the pics from this trip to Oz and the pics from the 4 previous trips as well ( this is our 5th trip in 6 years:)

And hey somebody has to be close to Zeagle and Oz.....

I'm glad to hear there is a good Zeagle rep in Sydney, but if he ever needs help...- know a guy who is pretty familiar with Oz and Zeagle:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cheers

Steve

Your killing me man, KILLING ME!! :D

Thank you - May I have another:rofl3:

Ok here is one of my better pics from a tune-up dive with my new strobe this past Sunday from over in West Palm Beach

P9170051.jpg

Cheers

Steve

Gilless, did Scott give you one of those cool Zeagle shirts while you were there? I got mine where is yours?

Gilless, did Scott give you one of those cool Zeagle shirts while you were there? I got mine where is yours?

Well I actually have 3 nice black Zeagle T-shirts. I didn't get them from Scott, but I have them:D The Mrs has a few too

We will be wearing them down under as well.

2 years ago I didn't think I was going to get off the boat with my Ranger..there were 24 other divers really giving it lots of looks and the Capt even borrowed it for one dive. Good thing the Capt was a lot bigger than I am - it didn't fit him well

-s

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom