Thailand Liveaboards?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Island Hoppa:
just got back from the queen scuba (coral grand divers) and would highly recommend them. food was great, and so was crew. the thai guys and staff were great. plus we got to dive nitrox!

I'll echo Island Hoppa's recommendation. I just spent 4 days on board (May 16 to May 19). Nice boat at a reasonable price. It not a Peter Hughes or Aggressor but its not priced that way either! Good food, nitrox, attentive staff.

Adrian

Last livaboard trip I did down there was with Scuba Cat to the Similans, it was a couple of years ago though. Can't fault them, excellent service and diving, shop is based in Kata Beach.

Since then I've done a couple of day trips to KC, anemone reef, shark point etc.

Next big one is Mergui in November ... can't wait !

I went to the Similan & Surin last November with World Wide Dive and Sail. They also go to the Burma Banks.

The Web site is: www.worldwidediveandsail.com

The owner is a Dutchman who has been teaching diving in Thailand for a decade. The boat, the "Sampai Jumpa" (See you later in Bahasa Indonesia), is a beautiful white sailboat. And the food was WONDERFUL! (Thai and Wester. I ate way too much.)

This is one of the more affordable liveaboards--so no luxury here. But it's a lot for the money, and it's not "dorm style" like many of the cheapies leaving from Koh Lak, though there are no en suite facilities. (But you get hot water!)

Very professional and experienced staff. New equipment too, in case you don't have your own. Great dives. Hoping to go with them next year to the Burma Banks.

Sailing and diving can't be beat for relaxation. We did it in Fiji.

hapadiver:
I went to the Similan & Surin last November with World Wide Dive and Sail. They also go to the Burma Banks.

The Web site is: www.worldwidediveandsail.com

The owner is a Dutchman who has been teaching diving in Thailand for a decade. The boat, the "Sampai Jumpa" (See you later in Bahasa Indonesia), is a beautiful white sailboat. And the food was WONDERFUL! (Thai and Wester. I ate way too much.)

This is one of the more affordable liveaboards--so no luxury here. But it's a lot for the money, and it's not "dorm style" like many of the cheapies leaving from Koh Lak, though there are no en suite facilities. (But you get hot water!)

Very professional and experienced staff. New equipment too, in case you don't have your own. Great dives. Hoping to go with them next year to the Burma Banks.

Back
Top Bottom