Thailand in November-ANYONE???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am looking for anyone(preferably couples) who want to rent a sailboat (bareboat charter) for a week in November in Thailand. Our plan is to sail and to dive. Currently we want to dive all the popular spots (Richelieu Rock, Similan Islands, Hin Daeng - Hin Muang). Dates are semi-flexible. You must be certified and are willing to work with the boat chores and sailing tasks. The cost of a boat for a week is about $3000 USD and up depending on how many people we have. So, if there are 4 of us, it would be $750 each plus gear and food. That would be for 7 days at sea. If the DIY interests you, please send me a message.

---------- Post added ----------

Looks like there is a change in plans. We are now booked for the last week in November and the first two weeks in December. So if anyone wants to rent a sailboat and dive with us, please email me. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom