Thailand in January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Get off the beaten track and go to Kuraburi district in Phang Nga province of Thailand. 1 hour daytrips to Richelieu Rock or Surin Island. Local accommodation and western food is very available and very good. and Live-aboard trips to Tachai, Richelieu Rock, and Surin. Snorkeling trips to Surin Island for the whole family. Mangrove kayaking, Rainforest Trekking. Discover the hidden Treasure of Kuraburi, Thailand. PADI learning with Blue Guru Dive Center in Kuraburi Village.

Jittarin

IOAdventures Thai Diving to Richelieu Rock, Tachai and Surin Island

if you are going to SPAM at least try dont to do it in a thread that is one year old

Hmmmmmm Spamming on a thread called "Trips and Local Marketplace"...Thailand "A place for posting about upcoming trips, classes and other events, whether they are non-commercial or commercial in nature."

Then why would you care if its 1 year or more.

It got your attention!

You don't really mind if we promote Thailand in a good way.

Come on over to Kuraburi in the Phang Nga district of Thailand.

IOAdventures Thai Diving to Richelieu Rock, Tachai and Surin Island

Best Regards,
Scott

ok

so if you are going to promote a upcoming trip, class or other event start a new thread about it.

Oh yeah, a my dive shop rocks thread doesnt really promote any of the above three does it as its not specific.

anyway apart from that the trips seem to be very good value. are they all confirmed sailings or do you require a minimum number of guests?

I wish I would have had this post while I was living in Thailand. We love to "get off the beaten path" and try new areas, but I'll pass it along to my friends who are still living in Thailand. Thailand could definitely use some good publicity after all the chaos in the news recently. Thanks for your post, albeit, too late for us, but maybe not for some of my friends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom