Thailand help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maggy,

With a non diver it is much easier to be close to the action. The Holiday Inn mentioned or surrounding resorts will put you within 20 minutes or so to the Bidas. My wife is a non diver and this made things work out very well. It is a bit expensive, but a good option. I stayed on Krabi, went out with a great dive operator, but it took several hour to get to the Bidas. You can even get a good night dive off the beach in the location I mentioned.

Good luck,

Arizona

Arizona, the hotel looks great, but like you said, a bit expensive.

I understand the diving is better around Phi Phi and further "out" than closer to the coast. Maybe we can stay a few nights on Phi Phi and the rest on the coast. I would love that. I also think my husband would love the possibilities for snorkeling, which I assume is much better there also.

Well, good that we have a bit more time to think. So many islands and so little time!

That may be your best option. If you love one spot just stay longer and cancel the other reservation.

Hi Maggie,

Yes we do Phi Phi as a day trip on a regular basis and really makes a nice trip. Out through our local island, cross the gap over tp Phi Phi, and then enjoy the splendour of the cliffs, coves and beaches as we make our way towards the dive sites. We usually take our dinghy in tow when we have a mixed boat of divers and snorkelers, so you can have a beach trip during the surface interval or lunch time.

Any way we can help, just ask.:D

Back
Top Bottom