Koh Lanta + Koh Lipe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centrals

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
A relatively longer diving trip in the Kingdom.
Day 1: Flew into Phuket yesterday, sitting next to two russians!! Disgustingly, they were everywhere in Phuket Old Town and Central Phuket(I need to buy special battery). The exchange rate at NC Plus was US $1.00 to B34.68
Day 2: Took the 07:20 van(fare B160.00) to Krabi bus station from Phuket T1. Arrived just before 11:00. Took the 12:00 van(B300.00) to Koh Lanta, after a slight delay and pick up a few more passengers at Krabi airport, we finally on our way to Koh Lanta. Drop off at my dive operator just over an hr later.
This is far better than the one I took last year, the so called direct transfer from T1 to Koh Lanta(B450.00). This time the driver did NOT ask for extra to be drop off at required destination.
I might try a slightly different method next time: after changing the money, travel to Krabi and overnight there.

Day 1: Flew into Phuket yesterday, sitting next to two russians!! Disgustingly, they were everywhere in Phuket Old Town and Central Phuket(I need to buy special battery).

What is disgusting about Russians? Is it just a form of prejudice and racism that you are exhibiting here central’s?

Day 1: Flew into Phuket yesterday, sitting next to two russians!! Disgustingly, they were everywhere in Phuket Old Town and Central Phuket(I need to buy special battery).
And why does sitting next to them require a special battery? This non sequitur makes me think there is a typo in here somewhere.

And why does sitting next to them require a special battery? This non sequitur makes me think there is a typo in here somewhere.
He needed to go there to buy a special battery. Not because of seating arrangements.

What is disgusting about Russians? Is it just a form of prejudice and racism that you are exhibiting here central’s?
Really!
What are they doing in Ukraine?
On holiday or killing the innocence?
No wonder nothing happened when russian took Crimea about 10 yrs ago. When russian trying to repeat the same in Feb 2022, same thing happened but this time Ukrsine put up a very impressive show and aids eventually arrived.
So you approved the invasion of Ukraine by russian! You should be shame of yourself.

While I agree government of Russia, Putin, are bad, I have both Russian and Ukraine friends speaking against war while safe in USA.
But here on Scubaboard, political discussions are restricted to private chat groups in the “Pub”, in order to keep focus on SCUBA.
Do you know how to access the “Pub”?

While I agree government of Russia, Putin, are bad, I have both Russian and Ukraine friends speaking against war while safe in USA.
But here on Scubaboard, political discussions are restricted to private chat groups in the “Pub”, in order to keep focus on SCUBA.
Do you know how to access the “Pub”?
I do frequent the Pub, I would had used much stronger words otherwise in open forum.
I did not start any political discussion unless provoked.

Really!
What are they doing in Ukraine?
On holiday or killing the innocence?
No wonder nothing happened when russian took Crimea about 10 yrs ago. When russian trying to repeat the same in Feb 2022, same thing happened but this time Ukrsine put up a very impressive show and aids eventually arrived.
So you approved the invasion of Ukraine by russian! You should be shame of yourself.

Good to know you are racist explains a lot

If you understood anything about Russia you would know that the people do not live in a democracy, by your standards we should be blaming you for the treatment of Tibetans and the Uyghurs

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread locked until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom