Thai, Similan Island shots, Pics&Slide Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

great shots mjh, took some pictures myself from similian this past thanksgiving but they're not nearly as good as these one that you displayed, great works

Thanks all. Tommer you had great color in your photos just need to shoot more on eye level with your subjects rather than top-down.

I like Photodex, it is very intuitive which is good for me since I don't read instruction books. I did see someone inject video clips into their slide show so have to figure that out.

MJH, you take absolutely exquisite shots. Thank you so much for going thru the effort to share.

MJH

Great job!!! I think you convinced me I have to do a trip to the Similan Islands. Since I travel to India a few times each year on business that will cover a lot of the cost of getting to that part of the world. Your trip report on the Philkade is a big help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom