TG photos, Show us what you shot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arew+4

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A couple from Curacao I don't think I've posted before. From a TG-5 no housing or strobe.
PC260582~3.JPG
PC260555~2.JPG
PC200124~2.JPG

@FezUSA
Nice photos! What is your setup? Strobe, housing etc.

Some from earlier in 2019, also showing 'bigger stuff'!!

My youngest daughter, 10 1/2 at the time, learning to dive!
P7240241-edit-web.jpg

We have 5 kids, all divers. This is the second youngest checking out the turtle population. He dives with a slate and loves to ID everything he can find. Practically memorized the local dive book with all of the marine life! 13 at the time of this dive!
P7250339-edit-web.jpg

Some critters will even smile for the camera!
P7220065-edit-web.jpg

P7230155-edit-web.jpg

P7240170-edit-web.jpg

@FezUSA
Nice photos! What is your setup? Strobe, housing etc.

TG-4, Oly housing. Initially I started with the Sea&Sea YS-03 kit (tray, arm, strobe). Then I was able to get a kit from a forum member that included a tray, arms, couple of InonS2000's. When I pull the arms in it's still pretty compact, but they can be extended further out too.

Here's what it looked like when for sale, I didn't get the lens (already have one). I put the video light on my wife's GoPro Isotta housing if she's diving with it.
20190802_125855.jpg

The boys Poppin lion fish Roatan 2018, the whole crew below. Shot with really old C4040 Zoom in Olympus housing no strobe.
P6170002~2.JPG
P6170021~2.JPG

Excellent shot of the pygmy sea horse. What macro set up do you use? Ardy

None, that's the TG-4 on its own, not even in microscope mode or anything! We were at 100' and the DM knew which coral it was on from the earlier morning dive of another group. She found it and then waited patiently with my wife while I maneuvered to try and get a decent shot. While I was doing that a mola mola drifted out of the depths behind me and then back into the abyss!!! I barely got turned around to see it when I heard my wife and the DM getting all excited!! It was a first for all 3 of us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom