TG photos, Show us what you shot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So not a deep air dive then

Absolutely not :D

Some great images. Would be nice if people would describe their setups. Thinking about getting a TG-6.

In general what is your recycle time on consecutive exposures?

Also, does anyone know if a S&S YS01 will work with TTL metering?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

1259299C-C370-4C2E-A8BF-C4D3DF99C920.jpeg
View attachment 650618 I’ve been using a TG5 for about three years now. It takes wonderful macro shots and quite reasonable wide angle photos. I don’t have lights but I sometimes use my dive torch to highlight an area, holding it at an angle as I take the photo.
View attachment 650617 View attachment 650618 View attachment 650619

Some great images. Would be nice if people would describe their setups. Thinking about getting a TG-6.

In general what is your recycle time on consecutive exposures?

Also, does anyone know if a S&S YS01 will work with TTL metering?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

I have a very basic setup using the stock Olympus housing and a YS-01 strobe. I shoot TTL, and while I’m far from an expert photographer, enough of my shots come out fine for sharing with friends/family or for printing that I keep trying. :)

I have a very basic setup using the stock Olympus housing and a YS-01 strobe. I shoot TTL, and while I’m far from an expert photographer, enough of my shots come out fine for sharing with friends/family or for printing that I keep trying. :)
Thanks. Good to know as that is likely the setup I would use. I am currently using a Canon S95 and think the TG-6 would be an upgrade but I am concerned with the smaller sensor.

Seahorse.jpg
Jaw Fish.jpg

I also used to shoot a TG-5, with Olympus housing but with a YS-03 strobe (this one just has TTL). Going for TG-6 to replace my flooded TG-5 (due to user error).

For a difference here's some video using a TG5 in a Nauticam housing with no lights other than hand held.

On a completely unrelated topic... how do you keep that "3rd leg" tank from smashing your nuts on entry?

Some great images. Would be nice if people would describe their setups. Thinking about getting a TG-6. In general what is your recycle time on consecutive exposures?
Also, does anyone know if a S&S YS01 will work with TTL metering? Thanks for any info you can provide.

I use video lights so I don't have to worry about recycle times :) Might try some photo stacking in the future.

Back
Top Bottom