TG photos, Show us what you shot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice! A little work on composition maybe, try to put some angle into the straight down shots when possible, and or use the lighting angle to create depth. Other wise, the clown the frog and the turtle are all very nice. Not sure what the guide number is on the mini flash but the turtle shot was probably pushing it's limits for range.
Oops! Good catch - the turtle pic shouldn't have been included (wasn't shot with the strobe).

Composition is challenging for me, especially with even mild current and/or keeping up with a dive buddy without a camera.

I appreciate the feedback from everyone - thanks!

Does anyone here shoot with Olympus's circular fisheye converter (FCON-T02) accessory lens, and if so, care to share some photos?

Also - for folks shooting wide angle with a TG (and any wet lens): how does it go with sunbursts? Does the lack of manual control and small sensor size mean overexposure and limited dynamic range?

While the TG is great for macro, I'm curious if it can be coaxed into being a decent wide angle set up.

Cheers
Rohan.

I feel like after 15 dives/snorkles I am finally getting the hang of macro photography with this camera inside a Olympus PT-059 housing, no extra anything else.... and just in time for an EPIC Nudi filled dive this afternoon!
Phyllidia varicosa
Goniobranchus vibratus
Tambja morosa
Thorunna kahuna

PA090099.JPG
PA090090.JPG
PA090049 2.JPG

Attachments

• PA090026.JPG
    PA090026.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 32
Not a fantastic photo.. but the story is very cool...
First time I photograhed Stumpy was in April of 2021. I shot him for about 14 months then he disappeard. I was bummed. He had a following of sorts on a local social media page. Every time I dived that location I would look for Stumpy, but nothing.

Earlier this summer, I saw Stumpy for the first time in over a year. I was overjoyed to say the least. Still a bit shy, but bigger.. Then he disappears again. Done a half dozen or more dives there. No Stumpy...

Till Yesterday. Stumpy is back. And not shy! Actually a bit agressive, chasing other fish and owning the reef!

1697460280129.png

At the end of the same dive, buddy points to a sanddiver.. oh.. end of life for a smallmouth grunt..
1697460349087.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom