TG photos, Show us what you shot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

23-09-30 10-26-54 5222.jpg

Key Largo, FL

Not a fantastic photo.. but the story is very cool...
First time I photograhed Stumpy was in April of 2021. I shot him for about 14 months then he disappeard. I was bummed. He had a following of sorts on a local social media page. Every time I dived that location I would look for Stumpy, but nothing.

Earlier this summer, I saw Stumpy for the first time in over a year. I was overjoyed to say the least. Still a bit shy, but bigger.. Then he disappears again. Done a half dozen or more dives there. No Stumpy...

Till Yesterday. Stumpy is back. And not shy! Actually a bit agressive, chasing other fish and owning the reef!

View attachment 806116
How do you recognize him?

Not a fantastic photo.. but the story is very cool...
First time I photograhed Stumpy was in April of 2021. I shot him for about 14 months then he disappeard. I was bummed. He had a following of sorts on a local social media page. Every time I dived that location I would look for Stumpy, but nothing.

Earlier this summer, I saw Stumpy for the first time in over a year. I was overjoyed to say the least. Still a bit shy, but bigger.. Then he disappears again. Done a half dozen or more dives there. No Stumpy...

Till Yesterday. Stumpy is back. And not shy! Actually a bit agressive, chasing other fish and owning the reef!

View attachment 806116
Do you have his story on Instagram? I’d love to follow!

These are Oahu, Hawaii. Dive site is Seatiger and Deep Pipe outside of the Kewalos Harbor. I’m suprised everytime I see a new Nudi. I think I’m at 7 different species so far.

Attachments

• Kaimana Dive 10_16-02.jpeg
    Kaimana Dive 10_16-02.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Kaimana Dive 10_16-12.jpeg
    Kaimana Dive 10_16-12.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Kaimana Dive 10_16-15.jpeg
    Kaimana Dive 10_16-15.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Kaimana Dive 10_16-13.jpeg
    Kaimana Dive 10_16-13.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 50
Correct! I forgot to come back and fix it later.
I always check cauliflower corals when I see healthy ones, and they are almost always inhabited. Besides small crabs, one common tenant is Hawaiian Green Lionfish. But I do not know what juveniles look like.

Do you have his story on Instagram? I’d love to follow!
Hmmm nevr thought of that..
Since I am Instagram ignornant, how does one go about this?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom