TG-3 & TG-4 Housing Options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How is the locking on the housing. I’m used to the one that I have on my nauticam housing for my canon.
...which is probably similar to the one I have on my Nauticam housing for my EPL -5, I assume. P1020010.JPG P1020012.JPG P1020014.JPG On the Sea Frogs housing, the locking mechanism consists of a spring loaded slider (red) which requires to be moved and kept upward in order to activate the latch to open the housing.

Looks similar to the canon polycarbonate housings for their compact cameras. Thanks.

Looking forward to hearing your review after diving with it. My next trip is back to Lembeh in March.
Bali/Lembeh were initially on the agenda for this year but we decided to postpone a year or so as we intend to spend about a month between these two areas. Looking forward to some pictures.

Just got back from a week of scuba diving in Cayman Brac. The Seafrogs housing performed flawlessly throughout. Interestingly enough, there was somebody else on the boat who also had a TG-4 but using the Olympus TG-3/4 housing. Side by side on the camera table, the Seafrogs housing is slightly larger in size. Mounted on the Nauticam tray with a single YS-D1 and a Fantasea video light, the set-up was negatively buoyant but easy to manoeuvre around and use. Quite happy with this back-up and simplistic set-up. In slightly over a month, I will be heading back to the Caribbean and my wife will be using it barebone, equipped only with the video light.

Sounds good then! Easy to use and good performance? I have been looking for a review for a while, I am probably going to get it and see how we go. One question, did you get it on the Meikon webpage?

Sea Reindeer...no. I ordered them through Amazon dot Ca (Canada) but nonetheless they were shipped from China.

Sea Reindeer...no. I ordered them through Amazon dot Ca (Canada) but nonetheless they were shipped from China.
I see it is also available through Amazon dot Com and if so interested, the 67mm threaded wide angle wet dome for it as well

Thanks for the advise RTee, I am in Australia at the moment, so I will have to look for a different option since Amazon won´t ship it here....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom