Texoma Report 2/1, with pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YellowfinKunkfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Vis was 5 to 6 feet, water temp was 43. (so I hear)

Anyway, I took my camera to practice on dry land, I'll let Kory and Frank post details of the dive.

truckflag.jpg

Going down the Thousand steps of Pain.
stepsofpain.jpg

The water was really pretty today.
water.jpg

The official name of this photograph is Dumb*** Idiots. They actually FOLLOWED Frank and Kory's bubbles, and joked that they were trying to catch a diver. That white thing over on the left side, is the dive flag, that black thing in the water over on the right, is Frank's head.:shakehead:
idiots.jpg

Coming up the Thousand steps of pain.
stepsofpain3.jpg

This is what I did, while the guys were diving.
shoebutterfly.jpg

Man what a beautiful day!

Max depth: around 55 ft . I was marking 41 degrees, but my computer usually marks a bit colder than everyone elses. (It's colder in my little world)

Dive was about 30 minutes or so. I couldv'e stayed a little longer since my extremities were already numb.

Man those steps coming back up are sure a kick in this non-excersizing dude's butt.

Had a good meal of fish & shrimp over at the Cotton Patch Cafe along with some good conversation as always.

Thanks for the dive Frank!

Great pics, and report, thank you.

Yep it was a good day to go dive. If I would have had a hand gernade I
most surly would have tossed it in those guy's boat. I'll have to clip a couple
of those to one of my D rings.
Nice photos Rhonda

Great photos ... although Rhonda's the only smart one in the bunch for staying on dry land where it was half way warm. 41??? *shiver* Y'all are freaks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom