Texass? Where are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Des? Don't you have a trip report to share with us, hmmmmm? We're waiting! My daughter got her open water certification completed this weekend, we dove at both Clear Springs and Tyler State Park. We were on the other side this time, we saw the alligator and the shark. We also did a very pretty wall dive, close to the same area. The vis was poor, but this was a dive worth doing, we really enjoyed it. Tyler State Park was different, vis was even more poor, but saw several fish, one big catfish and I even spotted a turtle (a turtle sighting makes for a great dive, in my opinion). If you haven't dived there, we'll take you sometime, it's nice and cheap. $3 a head.
Foo

I'm rehabbing. I kissed something on the trip and got strep. At least that's what the Doc said. I don't know, yeah my throat hurts, but this morning is the 1st time since Saturday that I've managed to stay awake for more than 3 hours in a row.

I do feel a good bit better this morning - still too slow, but definitely on the mend.

Tyler sounds like fun. I've never dove there before. When you want to do it?

Dang! Sorry you're sick! I read your post to Donald and he said, sooooo, did he get to dive???? When you feel up to it, please tell us your story. We've got a weird schedule coming up the next few weeks, but we're thinking of diving at Athens next Wednesday (were gonna go today but hated to go that far and get rained out). Any chance you can join us?
Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom