TexasMike????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Has anyone seen or heard from TexasMike lately. I don't see many posts from him anymore.

Is he busy with more training?

You have reached TexasMike's answering service.

He and I are diving at CSSP tomorrow. I would have posted this fact earlier, but it was a short notice decision.

Yes, he is taking several classes at once.

He is part owner of a business and he has stopped getting onto Scuba Board at work, in part because he has been busy.

He moved not too long ago, and he STILL doesn't have access at his apt. He got spoiled to DSL and hasn't swollowed the pill to swich back to dialup.

He doesn't know this (yet) but according to my 3yo daughter he is going to marry one of her friends. I'm going to tell him about his impending engagement tomorrow.

I'll tell him everyone says hi and see if I can get him to log and and at least say hello himself.

TwoBit

Tell him we said congradulations on the engagement. :D

Chad

two bit texan? what is texas mikes last name ?

scubatooth

thanks for the update and have a good time diving.

And I hope i spelt it rite...:D HEY MIKE! Glad Tom let us know you're alive and well, hope you have a great weekend of divin'.
I recently went cable down in Houston and I know the feeling of dial-ups every weekend I log on at home.. :wink:

Congrats on yer blind-date-engagement :eek:ut:

tony

Back
Top Bottom