Texasdivesites.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RumBum

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
There's a new look, check it out!
Texas Dive Sites

As usual, it's still a work in progress... Thanks to Zinc for the wonderful compliment that got us working on this website again! :D

Excellent! You guys have done a great job!

It's the best collection of Texas dive location information I've seen online: Texas Dive Sites

Keep it up RumBum, way to go! :clapping:

Way to go....what a nice tool and easy to use!

Great site!

It gives me a goal - how many can I make it to.

I didn't see Squaw Creek Reservoir. Home of the coolant used for the nuclear plant there. Diving was marginal at best, but we weren't the only ones there that weekend. 3-foot viz was charitable, and depth was a VERY gradual decline from the entry point. I would have to dig into my log to find out our max depth we reached. I understand that there are times that the viz opens up considerably.

And I didn't see the famed 3-eyed carp they told me about :D!!!

Anyway - a great site.

I didn't see Squaw Creek Reservoir...Diving was marginal at best.

Just SW of DFW on the map. Unfortunately that site was closed post-911 and is still closed to our knowledge. If it's reopened please let Melissa know and she'll update the status of the site.

You can double-click to zoom into areas. (i.e. Austin looks like it only has 3 sites when viewed statewide but expands to nearly two dozen when you zoom in.)

Excellent! You guys have done a great job!

Thanks! Actually Melissa's done all the work. I only did the tiny bit of coding to embed the map into the site.

Great job!
I notice that you included Lake Murray, in Oklahoma. You might want to include Lake Elmer Thomas, near Lawton, also.

Just a thought. Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom