texas swamp team

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gold4

Reaction score
I want to get an application for the swampdivers I dont live in houston yet But we are planning our move in october,,, and I would like some contact info on how to join. :)

whenever you are in Texas .Post where you are and when you want to go diving and one or more of us will meet you and dive with you . and you are in. But remember once in you are never allowed to leave:D . We will be glad to have you.
Joens

gold4 once bubbled...
I want to get an application for the swampdivers I dont live in houston yet But we are planning our move in october,,, and I would like some contact info on how to join. :)

Haha...there is no application. You have to dive with a Swamp Diver in order to become a Swamper yourself! In our local lakes, that means you leave no trail of silt in the water! :D

Keep watching this forum and let us know when you get here. Depending on where you land, north or south, there'll be Swampers willing to dive with ya!

Back
Top Bottom