Texas Swamp Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amarch

Reaction score
I am interested in finding out more about joining the Texas Swamp Divers. Any info would be great as I am interested in joining a club in the Dallas metro area.

Thanks

As you should be able to tell from the link, Texas Swamp Divers is not merely a Metropolitan Dallas dive club, but statewide. And, it's not really a 'club' in the dues-paying sense, but rather a group of divers that just enjoys each other's company, diving and swapping stories about diving. It is a very friendly group and we hope you will join us.

amarch:
I am interested in finding out more about joining the Texas Swamp Divers. Any info would be great as I am interested in joining a club in the Dallas metro area.

Thanks

I'd like to invite you to visit the Diving Rebels website www.divingrebels.org and come to one of our meetings. We are the oldest dive club in Texas and have members from all over the DFW area.

Danny
www.divingrebels.org

amarch,

I hope from the link you have a little better idea on what we are about. Yes, we are very informal. If you are looking for a more formal group. There are a number of options. The Flippers dive club is based out of Blue Dolphin Scuba. There is a store in Plano and one in Frisco. They both have information about the club. The website www.flippersdiveclub.org is still under construction.

The Scubadillos www.scubadillo.org is always another option. Then there are the Finz www.finz.org and probably a few others.

Good luck finding a club you are happy with. You are always welcome to come dive with us too.

TwoBit

Back
Top Bottom