Texas Swamp Dive Team Does Dinner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
On the way back from PK this Sunday, Tom & Michelle Vyles and myself decided that it's time for us to spend some Dry Land time together!

So we are inviting all of the Dallas/Fort Worth area divers to join us for Dinner on [red]Saturday, Aug 18th [/red]at 7:00pm at a restaurant to be named later (but one that will be centrally located to just about everyone). If you have suggestions on a place, please speak up. We will try to choose a place that is kid & family friendly so the sitter requests can be kept to a minimum.

And if there are those who are not currently diving with us but have read about our exploits and would like to meet us, you are more than welcome to come.

Also don't forget that this Friday, August 10, BJ's group "The Corsairs" will be singing at the Emerald Mist Pub in Richardson near the intersection of Cambell & Plano Road. Please email me if you are planning on attending so I know to look for you and can save you a seat (The Corsairs usually will pack the place. For more info, please see their website)

And on the 25th, we are planning a dive at Terrell's Clear Springs with ScubaBoard's Iguana Don.

We hope to see you at one of these events!

--Michael Farlow

Back
Top Bottom