Texas newbie alert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am having sinus surgery next week and as soon as I am cleared to dive, I will be willing to go just about anytime I am in town. I travel and am home for a week or two at a time. I prefer diving mid-week and I need to get in a bunch of dives this summer.
I live in Round Rock and dive out of Dive World 1 on 620.

Welcome to SB

Aggie Dad, P.M. me when you are able to jump back in the water. I can go during the week. I want to go today but the weather doesn't seem to want to cooperate. Of course, what does the weatherman know about Texas weather.

Hi Dantex, welcome to tsd and "The Board"! PM me or give me a call when you want to go. I'm usualy pretty flexible with my schedule. Come on out to the diving, camping BBQ thing if you can the 20th and you'll be sure to get in a few dives.

John

danktex:
Likewise, hope the weather holds out.

We made it out fine, had some wet stuff in the tent but all in all we where fine. Hail in a tent it not fun when the tent is shifting 3' north south as the wind changed its directions. Shame you missed out on Sunday the weather finally cleared out after the class was over with. LOL Hope to see you again soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom