Texas Flower Gardens pet peeves.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My pet Peeve....dum *ss dive mates who fail to follow directions and get my rig dive yanked!!!! I was soooo looking foward to the rig dive, but some of the donYons on the trip couldn't follow directions.

I work galley out at the "Gardens" on the Spree and Fling. I really have no pet peeves about the operations. I do feel bad for those who get seasick and miss a few dives due to that. I would reccommend that if you're a newer diver out there, don't get too far from the U-bolt. Or during your dive try to hang out under the boat. Also if you go out on the fling, come up to the down lines for your safety stop and look up you might see the word "SPREE" in 8' black letters. It means you're on the wrong boat. On the opposite side of that the Fling doesn't have its name on the hull.

Sorry for the plug, but it is very true.

Go with a dive group that will help you out if needed. I went with Single Divers.com, and the owners/divemasters looked out for the less experienced divers (and that includes me) on an as needed basis. If you have the opportunity this year, and most definately next year, go to TFG with SingleDivers.com.

Back
Top Bottom