Texas Dive Show 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Texas Dive Show Now in Dallas

Here is the website for the show. It is February 25-26. That will be a custody weekend for me so evening activities will be limited for me. I can help plan something again though.

Hopefully we don't have another blizzard. Ok, so it wasn't a blizzard, but it was a freakishly abnormally large amount of snow for North Texas.

The gathering that we did have was fun.

Tom

TwoBit, is this the 25-26 as you posted? The website shows Feb. 12-13 on the weekend schedule but 25-26 on the home page so I was wondering if you knew for sure which date is correct? I did send an email to the "contact us" for some clarification which I will post up too.

Well Brad was extremely fast with his email reply, it is Feb 25-26, 2011 (the web page indicates 2010 for the dates they have listed).

Last edited:
My posting is probably a little pre-mature as the bulk of the information is still from the 2010 show.

Keep an eye on the website and there will be more info. They haven't posted as to where it is going to be. It may be in Frisco again, but then it could be somewhere else too.

TwoBit

Someone posted on ST forum that after they contacted them for the location it is Frisco again.
Embassy Suites
7600 John Hammons Dr.
Frisco, Texas 75034
972-712-7200

Nope. Got an e-mail today. It's at the new Irving convention center.

Visit the site. Register. Get your FREE tickets.

Or pay $15 at the door.

Tom

Considering I don't live anywhere near Irving or Las Colinas, some one who does will need to plan a get-together post show.

If we want to have one. I think we should.

I went to last years and can't wait till this years. Hopefully I'll see some of you there. :)

im signed up....most likely will be there.

Back
Top Bottom