Texas Clipper Dive 9/19/2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timchea

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Went on a dive excursion with Dive World inSan Antonio. Josh put together a great trip with rooms at the Sheraton and setup a couple social gatherings at the local restaurants.
To sum it up, the dive was fantastic with American Diving on the Dive-1 boat. The crew practically bent over backwards to make sure we had food and drinks. They were a big help getting us in/out of the water. This is one group that really earned a good tip.
At the Texas Clipper shipwreck the water was calm, Visibility was about 80+ feet, and water temp 84. We did two dives. The shipwreck is large enough to have me back for several more. On this day there were plenty of barracuda hanging out at the wreck.
Instead of me trying to write a description check out the photos at the link below;

Picasa Web Albums - Tim - Diving Texas ...

Last edited:
I dove the clipper yesterday, I probably explored maybe 50' of ship. I am planning to go back this fall sometime.

Back
Top Bottom