Texans in Florida; what do you think?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanconstant

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are set for a dive vacation, based in Miami (timeshare, non-negotiable); May 10-17. We want to check out different dive ops for future vacations.

May 11: H2O, wreck treck.
May 12: visit w/ family (Stuart, Fl.).
May 13+14: Fish ID and UW Naturalist classes w/ Coral Island Charters in WPB.
May 15: beach and shopping?
May 16: night dive?
May 17-19: tentatively booked in Key Largo hotel; dive Sombrero Reef with Banny's on the 18th; what about the 17th (thinking aboout keylargobrent's operation)?
May 19: Ft. Lauderdale resort, then fly out May 20.

So....the only non-negotiables are the classes in WPB.
Any feedback on the rest would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alan

I can give a big thumbs-up to keylargobrent's boat (bluewaterdivers). In fact I will be going out with them 5/12 thru 5/16. If you are cert. for deep (110') have them take you to the Grove or the Bibb, both great wrecks.
They run a very personalized operation, and will work hard to give you a good dive.
Enjoy, and dive safe.

Alan, I will recommend too bluewaterdivers. Good small operator, personal attention and boat does not carry officially more than 10 people although we have been with them several times and never seen more than 8 (our group is always 5 or 6 people).

bye
ivan:)

OK, so I am confused about why someone replied today to a post from April of 2003. I am betting that the trip in question is an ancient memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom