Testing Website- Save $600 on a canister light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
We are testing our website.

For today and tomorrow you can save $600 (50%) on our Canister Light- Sidemount, i will even throw in a free T Shirt!

Enter coupon code "testsitecanlight"

http://www.deep6gear.com/lights/deep-6-canister-light-sidemount

Thanks!

Reactions: Jax
What kind of batteries/charging does it use? The website is a bit sparse on details....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I don't need a can light but the functionality all seems to be there. The link worked and when I went back to the main page it showed up in recently viewed. Selecting "lights" also showed a small image view to the linked product. The cart works and deleting from the cart works.

I realize you're trying a new concept but I personally wasn't impressed by kick-ass as a description.

What kind of batteries/charging does it use? The website is a bit sparse on details....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

many more details now up

---------- Post added November 17th, 2015 at 12:46 PM ----------

I don't need a can light but the functionality all seems to be there. The link worked and when I went back to the main page it showed up in recently viewed. Selecting "lights" also showed a small image view to the linked product. The cart works and deleting from the cart works.

I realize you're trying a new concept but I personally wasn't impressed by kick-ass as a description.

Thanks for the input, changed away from the Kick comment....did you at least see the movie however? :)

I watched it on a flight to asia... and then had to get the 2nd. It was well done, graphic violence and mildly disturbing but well done.
Best musical accompaniment to a fight scene since "Kill Bill" :ar15:

many more details now up

---------- Post added November 17th, 2015 at 12:46 PM ----------

Thanks for the input, changed away from the Kick comment....did you at least see the movie however? :)

Better now. Thanks. Is the battery and charger included? How about the mounting straps?
You can't have too MUCH info in your description, but you can certainly have too little....which turns into a trust-me product.

What is the movie comment?

The battery is included, it is the in the Canister and is the quantity 8 of the 26650 Li-Ion cells. They are not user replaceable and the charger plugs into the canister. More pictures to follow for sure.

Kick Ass and Kick ass 2 are movies. Kick-Ass (2010) - IMDb and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kick-Ass_2_(film)

Better now. Thanks. Is the battery and charger included? How about the mounting straps?
You can't have too MUCH info in your description, but you can certainly have too little....which turns into a trust-me product.

What is the movie comment?

The battery is included, it is the in the Canister and is the quantity 8 of the 26650 Li-Ion cells. They are not user replaceable and the charger plugs into the canister. More pictures to follow for sure.

Kick Ass and Kick ass 2 are movies. Kick-Ass (2010) - IMDb and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kick-Ass_2_(film)

Ahh, good info...both batteries and movies.
I guess I'm behind on my cultural literacy.

We are testing our website.

For today and tomorrow you can save $600 (50%) on our Canister Light- Sidemount, i will even throw in a free T Shirt!

Enter coupon code "testsitecanlight"

Deep 6 Canister Light- Sidemount - Lights

Thanks!

Maybe more people would go there if you "lit up" the link so they can click it.

Wow, fab deal, dude! :shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom