Teric and Perdix Cover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It attaches with two o-rings. If using the standard Teric charger the cover has to come off to charge. We have had zero reports of scratching and have sold hundreds, if not thousands, of the Teric covers.

We have found that a Peregrine charger works great and you can just lay the Teric flat on the Peregrine charger and it will charge just fine with the AMX cover in place.

We sell Peregrine chargers on our site for $40SD if this is a direction that is appealing.
Thank you, order placed.

Ok hive mind, are the amx ones or the silicone ones better for perdix and petrel (ccr)

Ok hive mind, are the amx ones or the silicone ones better for perdix and petrel (ccr)
I like the silicone ones for their added shock protection, not just scratch protection.

I’ve only used the silicone protector, and it seems to work pretty well. They cover more of the dc than the AMX versions, buttons and battery cover are enclosed as well.

The AMX appears to offer better screen protection in some situations, though probably negligible for the types of rocks and hard surfaces I normally see. Besides, mine came with a screen protector installed, and I can get replacements if the protector gets too scratched.

I went with both. I use the black one as a primary computer and the blue as a bottom timer/backup
DFF5DD50-82FF-4FF3-BD46-5763EBC6C5B6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom