Tennis courts at Casa del Mar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chug

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am planning a trip to Cozumel and am looking at the Casa del Mar.

In addition to diving, my wife and I like to play tennis. Is anyone familiar with the condition of the tennis courts at the Casa del Mar? Are they lit for night play? I have seen a brief video of the outside of the courts on tripadvisor but it was shot from a carriage ride and is rather jiggily. They look decent but I am looking for a first hand account.

Thanks

Chug

i hope they are decent --I'm there april8-13th. will let you know , but would like to know what to expect before we get there. MD

I am no tennis pro but the courts seem fine to me. i was there this january I never played on them but walking by and looking at them they seemed like a nice court.

I am not sure if they have lights. sorry I could not be more help.

Ryan

PS make sure you do atleast one shore dive out in front. We had a lot of fun for 6 bucks a tank and we swam with an eagle ray too.

Back
Top Bottom