Trip Report Return to Casa Del Mar and Jungle Divers Jan 17-24, 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks so much! The most difficult part, for me, is managing to stay still well enough to get the shot - and patience while waiting on the critter to pose 'just so'. :wink:

I have to admit, any time I need to stay very still in the water, I just go pee. Something about that sensation just makes me settle down and stop moving.

Just saying. It might work for you.

I have to admit, any time I need to stay very still in the water, I just go pee. Something about that sensation just makes me settle down and stop moving.

Just saying. It might work for you.
Who knows? That might just be the ticket!!

Really great pics! I love them all. Thanks for posting them. Now I know what the dive masters have been pointing at that my farsightedness has kept me from really seeing. Magnifier inserts can only do so much. :)
Thank you! I don't know if this might be an option for you, but there is an eyedrop that you can use to improve your near vision for about 6 hours. I've been thinking about talking to my eye doc about it - but I have a script in my mask.

Great photos Kim. You are getting really good at macro. I still struggle with the small stuff. I just picked up a second strobe so looking forward to our trip in early Feb to try the dual strobe setup. Always enjoy your trip reports.

Great close up on the blenny and I’ve never seen a bumblebee shrimp in Coz. Nice find.

Great close up on the blenny and I’ve never seen a bumblebee shrimp in Coz. Nice find.
I cannot tell a lie - our guide, Stef, found the sea cucumber and the bumblebee shrimp! I spent the rest of the dives trying to find more!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom