Temporarily out of commission

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

very good to hear!

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes!!!!First visit post surgery today. Went well. Stitches (29) come out next week (sometime after next wednesday), and physical therapy starts this friday. My finger is so swollen it is now the "salchicha que no se sambulle." Grier, the throne's still yours my friend :D.

6 weeks from now I should be cleared to dive again, and that's too long, but at least it wasn't because I got bent, so who's hitting mini season with me????

Look forward to seeing you all for reef sweep (even though I'll be only beach cleaning)!!!

good to hear!

Hey Rick, good to hear...now is Angie diving on Saturday....
And I guess it means we girls only have 6 weeks with Angie to girlie dive!

Scubaguy62:
and physical therapy starts this friday. My finger is so swollen it is now the "salchicha que no se sambulle." Look forward to seeing you all for reef sweep (even though I'll be only beach cleaning)!!!

Yeah, and it's also as big as a salchicha :eyebrow: ....

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey Rick, good to hear...now is Angie diving on Saturday....And I guess it means we girls only have 6 weeks with Angie to girlie dive!

See ya there!!!

scbababe:
Yeah, and it's also as big as a salchicha :eyebrow: ....

Maybe we just need to pull Rick out on a float and use him as a surface marker... If BSO comes by, he can let them see that huge salchichon...

...I know he'd love to be part of the action :eyebrow:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom