Telling a Henderson Male from Female wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I actually got lucky with this wetsuit. I was at the house the other day and located it in with her gear. I was there to get some of my stuff and I was looking to see if we had divided stuff properly. At first I thought she would be an a** about it, but since she gave up diving, she freely handed it to me and said if I determine its is hers I can always give it back.

Turns out it is mine and fits, plus all the evidence points to it being male suit. If she had been actively diving it might have gone the other way.

From everything you said here, pretty sure this is a males suit Doug. Sorry to hear about your divorce, at least you got the wetsuit! :) Many of the suits have totally different sizes now for ladies and it often is made from a totally different pattern. That has not always been the case, but should apply to your suit. Let us know if you need anything else.

Possession is 9/10ths of the law. You got it you keep it.

The only clues I have to offer is the label, and keep in mind this might be from the dive shop itself, but it is listed as Hend 3M HS XL Jumpsuit and has this code WS HB30MB-44-IL.

DK

the code is definite..."M" for male and "W" for woman

our suits codes are A850MB and A850WB

Back
Top Bottom