tell me more about gulf shores

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your going diving without me! :11:

cozziegirl:
Thanks for the advice guys. I've never done a shore dive in the Gulf before. Only in Cozumel. Might have to try it. TwoBitTxn, you're mean! :) I don't believe you. I have had some rough dives in Panama City, Fla. though but also some awesome ones.
By the way, I'm so glad I don't have that hooters, wet nap problem!

My family and I will also be in Gulf Shores (actually Ft. Morgan) May 31-June 3. Maybe we can hook up with SBM on Friday or Saturday for a guided tour of the Whiskey.

I am seeing east winds through out the weekend blowing anywhere from 10-20 the entire time. That does not sound like good beach diving conditions. I sure wanted to go to the Whiskey either Friday or Sunday. Might have to show up and check it out anyway.

Port Tack:
I am seeing east winds through out the weekend blowing anywhere from 10-20 the entire time. That does not sound like good beach diving conditions. I sure wanted to go to the Whiskey either Friday or Sunday. Might have to show up and check it out anyway.

You might find it hard to find some parking space even across the road. Be careful I just got a parking ticket and was well off the road in a lot

I was not even thinking about this being Memorial Day weekend. Holiday weekends are usually times I stay away from the gulf. I guess I will have to find another fun option for this weekend. Thanks for the reminder.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom