Teenagers Shouldn't Drive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ive been driveing since i was 16 so far no lessons.. 0 accidents 1 speeding ticket and thats it.. few close calls at stop signs as people like to run them all the time. and people pulling out on side streets and force you to move or hit them.. it happens as long as no one is hurt big deal.. i mean my car has been hit 3 times 2 hit and runs and 1 person came to the door as they backed into a parked car.. everytime i park my car it gets hit im just unlucky or there are alot of bad drivers out there.. i mean i goto the very back of the lot with no a single car by the main door come out all the cars park around me im like what the hell theres millions of space everywere but you park by my car i dont get it.. i park far away to aviod other people and people park beside me even though there are hundreds of spots way closer to the mall and stuff

its not all teenagers.. its the stubid ones that shouldnt drive unless they learn on a manual you have to pay attition to driveing if you learn on a stick you can drive easy because if you dont learn you dont move

Doc -- I used to ride a bike, I know of what you speak . . . I get my kicks using fins now :)

I really do appreciate all the kind words. I think I'm going back to the hospital though . . . pain while urinating is not a good thing . . . more to come . .

Doc -- I used to ride a bike, I know of what you speak . . . I get my kicks using fins now :)

I really do appreciate all the kind words. I think I'm going back to the hospital though . . . pain while urinating is not a good thing . . . more to come . .

Sounds like the car accident might have given you kidney stones!

(hope the Doc can find out what's up and that you aren't injured badly inside!)

It's not just teenagers but there are a lot of bad drivers of all ages and genders out there.

I have 2 teenage sons, 1 has had his license a couple of years the other takes drivers ed this year. The driver hates to drive and rarely drives at all, though I think he's a good driver. The younger we'll see, if I don't think he's ready he doesn't get the car.

Here in Illinois at a political event I was talking with our Secretary of State who among other things is in charge of the DMV. I asked him if he would let me redo the Driver's exam both the written and road. I assured him that the roads would be safer because there would be only a few drivers left. He smiled and said he wish he could let me.

Jah Jah. Will you be my son? Your parents can have mine. LOL......

that poor boy - you must be putting up flyers for him by now to get rid of him :wink:

oh, and maybe Fairy should tell her about me driving into someone elses car during her stay with us... another SB'er no less! (how embarrassing)

glad youre ok - nothing else matters, things can be fixed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom