Technique

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Qack

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I have searched high and low, and can't find any source for techniques and equipment, other than the metal detector, used successfully while diving for treasure.

Can anyone recommend a good book or internet source, or a technique or a "great" piece of gear? Or something not to do!!! I'm planning on diving the typical areas, but am also planning on doing some zero-viz sites for Civil War stuff.

I've been diving for a long time, and have been looking longingly at metal detectors for about six years now. My better half is buying me one for Christmas and I'm psyched!!! I've already decided on the detector, so don't need advice there.

TIA,

Qack

First place to stop would be a lawyer IMHO. Make sure what you plan on doing is legal in your area as many states, even cities, have very specific guidelines or prohibitions on treasure hunting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom